Habit of not worrying
August 15, 2018
- choices both consciously and subconsciously
- sabotaging and cruel
- motivating and healthy
- excuses dressed up to point the finger towards someone else
- within your grasp to change and take control over
The hardest part about a habit is owning up to the fact that you and I are creatures to them and most of the time, we operate on autopilot.
Autopilot looks like this:
- 2 glasses of wine every night to “unwind’
- consistently over indulging at dinner
- rationalizing getting by on 6 hours of sleep
- not working out while traveling
- raiding the fridge late at night when the house goes quiet
- comparing yourself to others
- blaming the news, the weather, the traffic, the food, the restaurant, your friends, your family, your daily schedule, your _________.
The path of sustainable health, fat loss that lasts for a lifetime, and energy that can be called upon at anytime requires us to challenge ourselves with the habits we’ve allowed ourselves to control our daily choices.