There are no healthy claims in the produce section
Eatable food like substances shouldn’t be confused with real food.
At the grocery story, it plays out like this:
- No healthy claims = Produce section = least profitable foods for farmers
- Endless healthy claims = Center isles = highest profitable foods for companies
As I flip through all the nutrition research lately, I was more confused than before I started. This was literally the trail of articles:
- Low carb diet leads to premature death.
- Ketosis is the best weight loss method.
- Why intermitting fasting is key to longevity.
Three pieces of research that claim three radically different outcomes in hopes you believe they’re 100% legit. It’s confusing to all of us.
To begin to separate the misleading claims from the truth, follow this simple approach:
- Eat food, mostly plants, not too much.
Yes, eat the kinds of foods people have been eating since forever.
- High quality organic vegetables
- High quality organic fruits
- High quality organic meats
Follow this simple plan until the end of the year, only 116 days away, and…
- watch the weight slip away,
- feel your energy shift,
- enjoy how well you begin to sleep.
Too simple to work?
Try it for 6 months honestly, like an adult, like your kids are watching every bite you take, like your career depends on it, and let me know how it goes 🙂